A step-by-step guide to using the on-line booking system
- To use the on-line booking system you must register as
a user. To do this you are required to fill in your email address and to
supply a password for future log-ins.
- You will then be taken to the “On-Line Booking
- Here you will be able to see if the item/service you
require is available on the date that you need it.
- To continue with your booking you must then “Register
the party details”.
- Your name will automatically appear as the “Hirers
name” on the “Add A Party” page
- You must name your party – we suggest naming it as
follows: Your Name, Surname – date of party (the latter is still required
further down the page and you must still put it in here), followed by any
other description you feel is necessary
EG: Hirers Name:
Name of Party: Susan Smith – 29 Mar for Sarahs 3rd birthday (do
not use apostrophes)
- Once all party details are filled in you may go back
to the “Main Bookings Page”
- Here you have the option to “Make a Provisional
Booking Request for your party”. Your party name will automatically appear
in the drop down list and if you have registered more than one party you
will have to select the correct one for which you want to provisionally make
- To provisionally make bookings, click the “Submit”
button to the right of point 3.
- This will take you to the “Edit Booked Items” page.
- Here you will be able to select items you wish to book
from the “Item” drop down list. You must give the item you select a line
description by filling in “Your line description” – this is just a
reiteration of the item booked EG: if you select “Character: Fairy” from the
drop down list, just fill in “Fairy” in “Your line description” – as this is
what will show when you view the “Current line items” for your booking.
- Then fill in the quantity required (EG: 1 or 2
fairies; or 16 for a survivor party for 16 children)
- Once you have completed the form for your first item,
click the “ADD” button.
- You will then have the option to “Edit more items”
which if clicked will take you back to the “Edit Booked Items” page”.
- Here you will see a line reading
THIS IS A LIST OF YOUR CURRENT
BOOKED ITEMS with a drop down list beneath this line. You may
edit the current booked items by selecting the relevant item from the drop
down list of “Current line items”. You may delete the item or update it, EG
if you want to change your fairy to a princess, select fairy from your drop
down list (if it the only item you have booked, it will already be showing
in the drop down list). Go to the “Item” drop down list and select
“Character: Princess” or whatever you want to change it to. You will be
asked if you are adding an item, but if you are just editing, click
“CANCEL”; if you are adding a completely new item, you will click “OK”. Then
change your line description to “Princess” and click the “UPDATE” button at
- If you are adding additional items you would click on
the “ADD” button.
- If you want to delete item’s you will select the
relevant item and then click the “DELETE” button.
- Once you have added/edited all the items you require
for your party …
- Please note that availability and pricing will be
confirmed by 1 Potato 2.
- Once you have registered as a user your details will
be on our system and you will be able to add as many parties as you require.